New footie seasion.... -

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

New footie seasion....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Jun 2002
    • 5001

    #1

    New footie seasion....

    ....starts soon, well guess Man U will win it huh:yer: :hehe:
    ......if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off......
    Regards
    Dave.
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Jun 2002
    • 5001

    #2
    Re: New footie seasion....

    Originally posted by Dave S
    ....starts soon, well guess Man U will win it huh:yer: :hehe:
    ......if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off......
    Regards
    Dave.

    Comment

    • Aero
      Member
      • Jun 2002
      • 340

      #3
      Nah - its gotta be Southampton's year!

      Comment

      • admin
        Administrator
        • Jun 2002
        • 5001

        #4
        Originally posted by Aero
        Nah - its gotta be Southampton's year!
        ......if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off......
        Regards
        Dave.

        Comment

        • MikeTimbers
          Junior Member
          • Jun 2002
          • 69

          #5
          Liverpool!!!!

          Comment

          • Monkeymia
            Member
            • Jun 2002
            • 101

            #6
            I think Spurs could be a good outside bet

            I THFC BTW

            Comment

            • admin
              Administrator
              • Jun 2002
              • 5001

              #7
              Originally posted by Monkeymia
              I think Spurs could be a good outside bet

              I THFC BTW
              :hehe: :hehe:
              ......if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off......
              Regards
              Dave.

              Comment

              Working...