If You ever need to test your email is working...... -

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

If You ever need to test your email is working......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Jun 2002
    • 5001

    #1

    If You ever need to test your email is working......

    If You ever need to test your email is working......I have setup a auto responder here>>>> test@wasya.com

    When you send a message to test@wasya.com it will send back a reply telling you your email is working:yer:

    I hope it is useful to you dudes......enjoy
    ......if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off......
    Regards
    Dave.
  • DLN
    Member
    • Jun 2002
    • 430

    #2
    Thanks Dave. I'll be using that. We use an amalgam of ccMail and GroupWise. Messenger pigeon is more reliable.
    Proud member of SkzDaLimit SSG and The Genome Collective

    Comment

    • admin
      Administrator
      • Jun 2002
      • 5001

      #3
      Originally posted by DLN
      Thanks Dave. I'll be using that. We use an amalgam of ccMail and GroupWise. Messenger pigeon is more reliable.
      anytime sir.......just glad to help:yer:
      ......if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off......
      Regards
      Dave.

      Comment

      Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Working...